Collection: Outdoor Kitchen Trim: Finishing Frames and Insulated Jackets
Finishing frames and insulated jackets are essential components for constructing a functional and safe outdoor kitchen. Here's a brief overview of each:
- Finishing frames in an outdoor kitchen are used to create a neat and polished appearance by covering the gaps and rough edges around outdoor kitchen appliances, such as grills, refrigerators, and storage cabinets.
- These frames are typically made of durable materials like stainless steel or weather-resistant materials that can withstand exposure to outdoor elements.
- Finishing frames not only enhance the aesthetics of the outdoor kitchen but also provide protection to the appliances and contribute to a cohesive design.
- Insulated jackets are protective enclosures made of stainless steel or other insulated materials that surround outdoor kitchen appliances, especially built-in grills.
- They are used when installing a built-in grill into an outdoor kitchen island or cabinetry to provide a barrier between the grill and combustible materials, such as wood or concrete.
- Insulated jackets help prevent heat transfer to the surrounding structure, reducing the risk of fire hazards and enhancing safety in the outdoor kitchen.
- They are designed to fit specific grill models and sizes, ensuring a proper and secure fit.
Together, finishing frames and insulated jackets contribute to the overall functionality, safety, and aesthetics of an outdoor kitchen. They allow you to create a visually appealing and well-protected cooking and entertainment area that can withstand the outdoor elements and provide an enjoyable experience for years to come. When planning and constructing your outdoor kitchen, it's essential to consider these components to ensure a well-designed and safe outdoor culinary space.
Filter and sort